- June ‘19 - May ‘20: Graduate Research Assistant, KSU Information & Intelligent Security Lab
- Developed a cutting edge deep learning model using multiple neural networks for network intrusion detection.
Designed a project outline to fully verify the performance of the model against academic research standards.
Trained and tested the model using collected network data and public datasets. Directed colleagues in creating
a paper accepted for publication.
- Increased project’s time-to-market by 27% & reduced project expenses by 82%
- Research garnered interest in industry adoption by the CDC, Cybriant, and Shaw Industries
- Model returned 100% TPR and 0% FPR
- Collected and managed over 80 GB of sensitive network data
- Research financially supported by the Ministry of Science and ICT of South Korea
- Jan ‘19 - May ‘20: Lead Developer, KSU MSCS Project
- Developed a prototype inventory management device using computer vision on a Raspberry Pi.
Presented the project on behalf of KSU CCSE at the request of my department.
- Improved the performance of an existing Tensorflow API by 48%
- Prototype capable of detecting 90 different objects from the COCO dataset
- Prototype achieved near 100% TPR and 0% FPR
- Jan ‘17 - Sep ‘19: Corporate Research Specialist, The List Partners
- Facilitated increase in client success by providing accurate data. Maintained a Filemaker
backend with improved workflow. Trained new hires on my team.
- Maintained 100% quota for completed database updates all quarters
- Increased efficiency of department operations by 10%
- Improved core product value by 7% quarterly
- Interacted with hundreds of clients a week to help drive sales growth
- Authored SuperB: Superior Behavior-based Anomaly Detection Defining Authorized Users’ Traffic Patterns, IEEE affiliated ICCCN 2020
- Co-authored Investigation of Noise Pollution On Campus Due To Building Chillers, Internoise 2015
- Authored Undergraduate Capstone Research Closed Neighborhood Union Closed Graphs, SPSU 2014
- Co-authored Permutations Ups and Downs, MAA SE Section Conference 2012
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Kennesaw State University, 2020
- Dual Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Physics, Southern Polytechnic State University, 2014
- First Author IEEE Conference Published
- Best Graduate Research Award Fall 2019
- Thesis Published to KSU Digital Commons
- Deep Learning Solution Ideation
- Technical Writing and Documentation
- Edge Computing Machine Vision Prototyping
- MapReduce Algorithm Development
- Eagle Scout Award, National Leadership Training
Python, LaTeX, R, Scala, C, Java,Tensorflow, Anaconda Suite, Pycharm, Wireshark, Excel,
ImageAI, OpenCV, Apache Spark, Git, MatLab, Windows, Linux, Raspbian
This resume is a sample Python application deployed to Heroku.
To deploy your own web app, and learn the fundamentals of the Heroku platform, head over to the Getting Started with Python on Heroku